NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA TASK FORCE
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
70 W. Hedding Street, East Wing, First Floor
San Jose, California 95110
Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that pursuant to Government Code Section 54956, that the National Heritage Area Task Force (NHATF) of the County of Santa Clara will hold a Special Meeting on Tuesday, October 25, 2016, at 5:30 p.m., in the Board Chambers, County Government Center, 70 W. Hedding Street, East Wing, 1st Floor, San Jose, California.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
· Receive report from the NHATF staff liaisons.
· Receive report from Outreach Strategy Working Group.
· Approve Community Outreach Plan.
· Receive report from Theme Working Group.
· Discuss next steps for the NHATF Working Groups.
· Approve minutes of September 27, 2016.
Members of the public may address the Task Force concerning the above items pursuant to Government Code Section 54954.3 (a).
Given by order of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors on the 18th day of October, 2016.
COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA, STATE OF CALIFORNIA
a political subdivision of the State of California
Megan Doyle, Clerk
Board of Supervisor