HEALTH CARE REFORM IMPLEMENTATION STAKEHOLDERS’ WORKING GROUP
COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN pursuant to Government Code Section 54956, that the Santa Clara County Health Care Reform Implementation Stakeholders’ Working Group will hold a Special Meeting on Wednesday, February 15, 2017, at 3:00 p.m., in Santa Clara County Training and Conference Center, 2310 North First Street Suite 102, TC1 Conference Room, San Jose, California.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
· Approve minutes of the September 17, 2014 Regular Meeting.
· Approve minutes of the May 20, 2015 Regular Meeting.
· Receive presentation from California Association of Public Hospitals and Health Systems and The Margolin Group relating to federal changes to health care policies and how California can respond.
· Discuss and approve 2017 Health Care Reform Implementation Stakeholders’ Working Group meeting schedule.
· Discuss future agenda items.
· Announcements and correspondence.
Members of the public may address the Commission concerning any item described above before or during consideration of that item (Government Code Section 54954.3(a)).
Given by order of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors on the 9th day of February, 2017.
COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA STATE OF CALIFORNIA, a
political subdivision of the STATE OF CALIFORNIA,
Deputy Clerk of the Board
Health Care Reform Implementation Stakeholders’