HEALTH CARE REFORM IMPLEMENTATION STAKEHOLDERS’ WORKING GROUP
COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
Santa Clara County Training and Conference Center
2310 North First Street – Suite 102, TC1 Conference Room
San Jose, California 95110
Wednesday, March 15, 2017, 3:00 p.m.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN pursuant to Government Code Section 54956, that the Santa Clara County Health Care Reform Implementation Stakeholders’ Working Group will hold a Special Meeting on Wednesday, March 15, 2017, at 3:00 p.m., in Santa Clara County Training and Conference Center, 2310 North First Street Suite 102, TC1 Conference Room, San Jose, California.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
· Approve minutes of the September 17, 2014 Regular Meeting.
· Approve minutes of the May 20, 2015 Regular Meeting.
· Receive report from Paul Lorenz, Chief Executive Officer, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center (SCVMC), and Alex Gellego, Facilities Director, SCVMC, relating to the new SCVMC building and SCVMC Land Use Master Plan.
· Discuss federal repeal of Affordable Care Act.
· Discuss and approve 2017 Health Care Reform Implementation Stakeholders’ Working Group meeting schedule.
· Discuss future agenda items.
· Announcements and correspondence.
Members of the public may address the Working Group concerning any item described above before or during consideration of that item (Government Code Section 54954.3(a)).
Given by order of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors on the 9th day of March, 2017.
COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA STATE OF CALIFORNIA, a
political subdivision of the STATE OF CALIFORNIA,
Deputy Clerk of the Board
Health Care Reform Implementation Stakeholders’ Working Group