HEALTH CARE REFORM IMPLEMENTATION STAKEHOLDERS’ WORKING GROUP
COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
Santa Clara County Training and Conference Center
2310 North First Street – Suite 102, TC1 Conference Room
San Jose, California 95110
Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 3:00 p.m.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN pursuant to Government Code Section 54956, that the Santa Clara County Health Care Reform Implementation Stakeholders’ Working Group will hold a Special Meeting on Wednesday, April 19, 2017, at 3:00 p.m., in Santa Clara County Training and Conference Center, 2310 North First Street Suite 102, TC1 Conference Room, San Jose, California.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
· Approve minutes of the September 17, 2014 Regular Meeting.
· Approve minutes of the May 20, 2015 Regular Meeting.
· Receive presentation from Ken Jacobs, Chairperson, UC Berkeley Labor Center, relating to Federal efforts to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.
· Discuss and approve 2017 Health Care Reform Implementation Stakeholders’ Working Group meeting schedule.
· Discuss future agenda items.
Members of the public may address the Commission concerning any item described above before or during consideration of that item (Government Code Section 54954.3(a)).
Given by order of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors on the 14th day of April, 2017.
COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA STATE OF CALIFORNIA, a
political subdivision of the STATE OF CALIFORNIA,
Deputy Clerk of the Board
Health Care Reform Implementation Stakeholders’